I wonder how first life came.
I hear the trees swaying.
I see flowers.
I want to be a bird.
I am as smart as owl.
I pretend that I am a bird.
I feel my sisters soft hand.
I touch the back of a unicorn.
I worry about nothing.
I cry a lot.
I am as smart as an owl.
I understand how the dunes work.
I say "ech hunn dech gar"
I dream that I am a bird.
I try to protect animals.
I hope that all animals live long.
I am as smart as an owl.
I worry about nothing.
I cry a lot.
I am as smart as an owl.
I understand how the dunes work.
I say "ech hunn dech gar"
I dream that I am a bird.
I try to protect animals.
I hope that all animals live long.
I am as smart as an owl.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.